Distance.. what distance?
Team members need each other. Now more than ever. Because we can’t meet in the coffee corner to blow off steam. We can’t feel the atmosphere at the office. We don’t know what the sentiment is between meetings. “Shall we grab some lunch?” Nope.. And, let’s be honest, we all miss really connecting with each other in person.
But, a virtual team session is like a mojito without a straw…it’s just not the real thing
Or could it be??
To be completely honest, we didn’t expect it ourselves. But with some structure, the right ingredients and tight facilitation, an online team session can be as impactful as a 2 day offsite.
- A personal intake with all team members, so everyone gets a chance to take time to review how you are doing, for real
- Cut the 2 days offsite in 3 on line sessions of maximum 4 hrs
- The topic should be as personal as possible, in depth dialogue bonds people together (one for all, all for one)
- Switch between plenary parts with concise, inspiring topics and exercises in small groups
- A feedback speed-date over the phone takes place in between sessions
- Reflecting in pairs while taking in some fresh air during a walk, remains, only with your earplugs in
- The only thing you’ll miss is the drinks and blowing off steam in the evening in the bar, but even that can be arranged
De online teamsessies kunnen aangevuld worden met ons nieuwe concept “My Nature”.
Are you interested in an online team session for your team?
Please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org